Saturday, June 9, 2012

Deborah Debacker, like Janice Daniels, was against saving the Troy Library

Just like Janice Daniels, Deborah Debacker was against saving the Troy Public Library each time an effort was made to save it.
Debacker is now running for the Michigan State House and could win that position this November.
Who supports her? Only classy folks like Auntie Kidnapping tax scofflaw Bob Gosselin and anti-gay hysteric Tom McMillin. Just what we need, another anti-freedom nutjob in Lansing.


2 comments:

  1. Among Deb Debacker, Martin Howrylak and Matt Pryor, the Republican party is not giving us much choice. I'll need to investigate Matt Pryor to see if he is as warped by Tea Party beliefs as the other two are. All I remember from his mayor days is he had unusual moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unusual is a good way to put it. I don't think any of the candidates are qualified. It's a sad day when all you have are the likes of these three. I'm Republican, but would not vote for any of these. As a taxpayer, I expect someone with integrity, morals, and knowledge to represent me. And they wonder why the party is suffering?

    ReplyDelete