Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

This is not a gay rights blog

This is a pro-everyone's rights blog. Because when people like Janice Daniels try to demonize and marginalize entire populations of citizens, we should stop them. If you don't stop them from attacking your neighbor, who will stop them from coming after you?


First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak out because I was Protestant.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niem├Âller (1892–1984)--

No comments:

Post a Comment