Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Libertarian vs. Tea Party

And while I'm putting up little wacky cartoons, I first saw this a year ago when I was trying to figure out why some Tea Partiers seemed to think they were Libertarian. Like Queen Janice -- how can she claim to care about personal liberties, yet try to push her version of morality down other people's throats and LIMIT other people's liberties. I'm not the only person who thinks that doesn't make sense. One simple example? Ayn Rand -- the goddess of Libertarians and Tea Partiers -- was an atheist and a drug addict.
(Sorry - the beginning's a little messed up, but I couldn't find another version.)

1 comment:

  1. If this debate was not so serious, I would laugh. Oh, wait. I am laughing at some of the rebuttals of the tea toting libertarian. Shame on my. Ignorance is nothing to laugh about.

    ReplyDelete