Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The wrong stuff

To add to Sue's observations, I have also noticed that whenever I am near Janice Daniels she either turns her back or runs away. She knows who I am. Sure she knows I'm not a fan of hers, but neither is she a fan of mine.

It makes me wonder if she were to become mayor, how on earth would she suddenly be able to take the kind of horrific rudeness, disrespect, and outright barrage of stupid that she has hurled at the city council in general and at City Manager Szerlag and Mayor Schilling in particular. What on earth would she if the chickens came home to roost all over her lectern.

Shudder at the thought!

Even her fans tell me they know she does not have the right attitude to lead the city into a more successful and less divisive future.

No comments:

Post a Comment