Janice Daniels on Blog Radio
She tells us
She tells us
- she is "mainstream"
- she belongs to several Tea Parties
- Moderates are horrible
- her supporters were from the Tea Party
- she IS the citizen legislator that the Founding Fathers envisioned
- she loves the police (do they believe that?)
- people are trying to recall her (who?)
- the Left believes people are stupid, and they want to destroy our schools and make people stupid
- Indoctrination of children with Marxism and Communism is a problem because we allow 1970s radicals to become university professors
- she agrees with the host is right that The Left's full time job is destroying this country
- She wants Michael Ross to speak before council on his work with intact families because, "I want to use this new role I have to promote the healthy aspects of society."
- 41:11 Pictures of her in the media were hideous (!)
- The Left subscribe to Karl Marx and his belief that the ends justify the means (wrong, it was Machiavelli)
- Biggest goal is to reconfigure our understanding of government, and desires to make changes nearby and in the state and country
- She is very active in the Tea Parties
- 53:35 - "The Tea Party is maturing, educating itself growing and a force of goodness and kindness and god-fearing love for this country. We're not radicals. We are quietly going to restore this country to its constitutional basis."
- Host would have slept better if Sarah Palin won the presidency and fixed our country
- She is impressed with Sarah Palin's mental tenacity, charm, vitality