Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just Over a Year...

Sharon started this blog just over a year ago.

Some time shortly after that, I met her as we tried to sort out our feeling about the loss of the Proposal 1 millage to save the TPL.

It seems so very long ago...reading over past entries allows me to see how very far we've come!

One year.

Over 86,000 hits...that's more than the number of residents in Troy.

Someone is reading...a LOT of someones.

Do us a favor...if you are one of them...share this blog. Tell every one you know who lives, works or shops in Troy.

We have lots more work to do...and this blog is an excellent way to stay informed.

Let's Keep Troy Strong together...

4 comments:

  1. While I don't always agree with the viewpoints expressed here, I've always tried to acknowledge the info you provide here on our blog www.LambertsOnline.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies have done a fine job of holding the previous council accountable for what it does and doesnt do well. I hope you will enthusiastically do the same for the new council. I have a feeling they are going to need to be reminded what they are here for. The new mayor especially needs to be reminded that she was elected to serve the people of Troy, not use her office as a springboard for wack job right wing extremes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dave, for your consideration of this. I admire the analytical way you cover information, and I will strive to move in that direction.

    ReplyDelete