Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Politeness

You know, I'm just waiting for someone to tell me I'm not being polite.
Janice Daniels and that Deb DeBacker love to stand up and say that we are being so MEAN to them! We're so bad. We're name callers.
Well, you know what, folks?
These people are destroying my children's hometown.
Why the hell do I have to be nice to them? 
They are a disaster to me, my family, my property values and my city.
I don't have to be nice.
I have to fight back.
When will you?
Where the hell are the lionesses protecting the interests of their young in this town.
Stand up and fight, damn it!

1 comment:

  1. I say they are not being nice nor polite. Polite people listen to what the other party is saying in a conversation. Polite people give the other party a chance to get their point across. They do not listen, otherwise they would come to some sort of reason and change what they have to say.

    ReplyDelete